DD Jura 2 - Sleeping Bag
- Ripstop nylon shell with a water-repellent coating, filled with microfibre
- Waterproof footbox (inside and out) made from Oxford nylon
- Large, sturdy centre zip for ease of entry
- Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle to prevent items from falling out
Why not get this as part of a package and save up to 17%
- DD Big Boy Hammock Package - 17% off
- DD Superlight Winter Hammock Combo Deal - 15% off
- DD Ultimate Versatility Package - 12% off
- Ground Dwellers Package - 6% off
- DD Winter Hammock Combo Deal - 14% off
- DD All Season Hammock Deal - 14% off
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 44in or 112cm chest
- Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside the bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 26cm x 22cm x 21cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 5in or 200cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 49in or 127cm chest
- Shoe size: max 13 UK (48 EU and 13.5 USA) if wearing boots inside the bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 29cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place also recommended loosening the straps on the compression sack.
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water.
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days