DD Daisy Chain - Tree Straps
The DD Daisy Chain Tree Straps are designed to give you even more options when suspending your hammock; A strong, broad sling measuring 2.8m in length, with multiple loops from which your hammock can be suspended.
The 2.8m long sling has a loop on either end, but also 6 reinforced loops stitched in on either side, giving a total of 14 seriously strong attachment points. These loops are highly reinforced and all suited for weight-bearing, so after wrapping the strap around the tree, you can pass one end through any one of the loops and attach it to your hammock suspension.
- Size: 2.8m x 2.5cm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 200g (pair)
- A total of 14 heavily reinforced attachment loops - 7 on either side.
- Fully knotless system when used in conjunction with Karabiners and Whoopie Slings. Simple to adjust, and more waterproof than standard webbing!
- No need to match both ends of the Daisy Chain Tree Straps together - your karabiner can be clipped into one attachment loop.
- Weight limit: 125kg.
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 5m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days