DD Hammocks Superlight Combo Deal
Complete Your Purchase
Totalling just 1350g in weight altogether, this hammock camping combination is ideal for explorers, leisure lovers and adventure sportspeople alike. Take this lightweight gear on a cycle tour, a kayak expedition or even just lounge in the sun.
- DD SuperLight Hammock - our lightest ever hammock, complete with whoopie sling suspension, soft shackle karabiners and tree huggers
- DD SuperLight Hammock Mosquito Net - fits snugly around your hammock and draws in with elastic - ideal for throwing on in a sudden swarm!
- DD SuperLight Tarp - 100% waterproof and with plenty of cover for hammock camping, this compact tarp has 19 attachment points.
- DD Action Pack - can be worn around the shoulders or the waist, allowing you quick and easy access to your camera equipment or camping accessories.
- Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
- Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
- Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
- Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 6ft distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our website is still being worked on so if you think the calculated sipping is a little on the high side please don't hesitate to contact us to look at it for you and make any amendments if necessary. We do also offer express postage and world wide shipping. We are currently working on implementing this to the postage calculator but in the short term we can add the postage manually for you if required
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days