The Grubs ESKLINE 8.5 wellington boots is a hard-wearing agricultural boot, coming in at the top end of the insulated boot market in terms of specification and is suitable for temperatures between -40º C and +10º C. This insulation is thanks to the tough textured nylon outer face, with 5mm neoprene, a layer of high loft airflow membrane and a fleece lining, which allows you to remain outdoors for hours.
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS - give a sure-footed platform
- TRAXION OUTSOLE - Oil resistant and passes TM144: 1999slip resistance test. Small lugs for maximum purchase and large lugs help propel the foot forward.
- 6mm NITROCELL footbed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel. A million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- 5MM INSUFOAM-ULTRA NEOPRENE WITH CALF HEIGHT RUBBER - for comfort and warmth
- HEXZORB technology - absorbs heel strike shock for daylong comfort
- SUPERDRI lining - is a hard-wearing, wick moister away from the wearer’s foot to prevent a sweaty and uncomfortable feel. It is fungus and rot proof so it will not smell like cotton-lined boots.
- Unique HARD TOE TECHNOLOGY AND REINFORCED HEEL - reinforced toecap and heel protects the wearer during daily activities.
- COMFORT RATING - -40ºc to +10ºc.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days