Hennessy Hammock - Explorer Deluxe Zip XL
The Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe ZIP XL is a foot longer than the Expedition ZIP and was designed for anyone up to 136 kg / 21.5 Stone and 7 ft tall. The Explorer has the patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridgeline to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high-performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition ZIP. If you are close to 6 feet tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
- Height Limit: 7 ft tall
- Weight Limit: 136 kg / 21.4 Stone
- Packed Weight: 1.5 kg (not including webbing straps)
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12" / 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 140d High Density nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59" / 330 cm x 150 cm
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #10 YKK zipper
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' / 305 g, 818 g test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" / 4.5 cm wide x 42" / 107 cm long nylon webbing straps "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 403 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d Polyurethane coated Rip-Stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70" / 178 cm, Long side 110" / 280 cm, Short diagonal 128" / 325 cm, Long diagonal 140" / 355 cm
- Colour: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green), Black trim
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days