Highlander Ben Nevis 65 Litre Rucksack
The Ben Nevis 65 Backpack from Highlander offers loads of features, a significant amount of carrying space and excellent weather protection.
The main compartment has access from the top, as well as from the front of the backpack through L shaped zip opening. The pack comes with a floating lid with inner and outer zippered pockets, elasticated front pocket, two side zippered bellow pockets, two elasticated side pockets for bottles and two zippered pockets on the waist belt for your wallet or phone.
The pack is designed for the incredible outdoor experience making it ideal for multi-day backpacking trips, travelling, festivals and camping.
- T3 Tri Active Adjust back system for the perfect fit
- Floating lid, Load stabilisation strap and lid attachment points
- Water resistant fabric with integrated waterproof raincover
- High grade no.10 nylon zips
- Twin compartments with drawcord divider
- Inner and outer lid pockets
- Large elastane stretch front and side pockets
- Bellows side pockets and side compression straps
- Large padded hip belt with pockets
- ‘L’ shaped front access zip
- Open ended attachment loops for ice axe and walking poles
- Pole Park feature for walking poles stowing
- Dimensions: 70cm x 42cm x 20cm
- Material: 450D Nylon honeycomb ripstop and XTP side panels
- Weight: 2kg
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days