Airborne Bergen 100 Litre - BTP
- Floating removable lid with zipped top and inside pocket
- Polycarbonate stiffened back panel for extra strength and support
- Airflow spacer fabric at the back for maximum breathability and also includes 10mm closed cell foam padding for extra comfort
- Refined design means this bergen is shorter and wider than the current issue bergen which enables the bergen to sit above webbing systems
- 3 x utility pockets on the front
- Molle straps on the front
- Zips on side of the bergen to allow attachment of PLCE side pockets
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Waist belt
- Full compression straps
- Carry handle
- Made from 600D Cordura
- Dimensions: 68 x 40 x 26cm
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days