Night Master 400 IC Dimmable Torch Only -Green Envy
Complete Your Purchase
The Night Master 400 (NM400) is a super powerful hunting light that uses Night Master LED's to throw a focused beam very far. Night Master states that you can ID to 200m and get eye shine back from something up to 400m away. However, after taking it out, we can confirm that you can ID something close to 300m under good weather conditions.
Just like the bigger NM800 model, this NM400 has a focusable beam and the LED can be changed for any other Night Master LED, including the very popular infrared LED, which will turn this light into an NM400-IR illuminator, which many people are buying for their night vision devices. Since it uses a smaller convex lens, the beam it projects is wider than that of the NM800, so you probably won't need to adjust it much to flood your scope's field of view.
- Convex Lens: Specifically designed to boost the light power and throw a beam very far.
- Focus: The convex lens can be focused to provide the best lighting for your way of hunting
- Changeable LEDs: You have the choice of using other coloured LEDs or the Night Master IR LED for use with night vision. Night Master coloured LEDs do not substantially reduce the light output like filters do.
- Two stage lighting: You can have it outputting just 1 mode or 3 modes (High-Med-Low), just by twisting the body
- Closer illumination: For lamping rats, you can reduce the light output by switching to a lower mode
- Small size, low weight, high power: This makes it ideal for solo hunting.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days