Night Master IC Turbo Kit
Complete Your Purchase
Control the night with the Night Master 800 IC. With ‘Intensity Control’ (IC) technology you can quickly adjust the brightness of the beam to provide enough illumination for spotting, identifying or shooting your quarry.
The custom-made LED module is built into the neck section and works with the rotary tail switch to dim and brighten the intensity of the beam. Twist it left to reduce brightness and right to increase it. Meaning you have control over the exact amount of light you need. The LEDs are changeable, as is the head, to give you ultimate control.
- Rapid Brightness Control
- The Intensity Control (IC) rotary switch allows you to adjust the brightness level quickly.
- Long-range beam
- Spot eyes up to 800m and identify quarry up to 500m.
- Changeable LED
- Custom-made dimmable LED can be changed for other optional LEDs, such as white, red, green or infrared (IR) LEDs.
- Torch for Life
- LED: High power LED with brightness control function
- Battery: 1 or 2 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Function: Twist the rotary tail switch left to reduce brightness and right to increase it.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky tail switch. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: Length: 170mm, Head: 54.4mm, Body: 25mm
- Weight: 280g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising.
- Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability - the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.
- Night Master 18650 rechargeable batteries (available in 2600 mAh & 3400 mAh)
- White 800 IC LED Module
- Green Envy 800 IC LED Module
- Red Demon 800 IC LED Module
- IR (Infrared) 800 IC LED Module (available in 850NM & 940NM)
- Extension Tube
- Fully Adjustable Rail Mount
- Scope Ring with Rail
- Remote Switch with Fast Brightness Control
- XSearcher Head
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our website is still being worked on so if you think the calculated sipping is a little on the high side please don't hesitate to contact us to look at it for you and make any amendments if necessary. We do also offer express postage and world wide shipping. We are currently working on implementing this to the postage calculator but in the short term we can add the postage manually for you if required
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days