Night Master Venom Strike Turbo Kit
Just like the world's deadliest predator with the Venom Strike, you can decide on the most effective form of attack before you strike. Just load your choice of LED into the Venom Strike (either white, red, green or infrared). Adjust the beam using spot-to-flood focusing and select your level of brightness with the responsive rotary switch. If you need to adapt your attack by adjusting the brightness, you can do it quickly.
- Glow in the dark switch: For quick activation.
- Rotary tail-switch: A rotary switch on the tail-cap makes it very easy to dim or brighten the Venom Strike, so you can get the right amount of light for your situation.
- Changeable LED: Modify your attack by using a different LED. White, red, green and infrared (IR) LEDs are available and changing them takes seconds.
- Focusable head: The head can be screwed in or out to produce a very wide flooding beam for close-in shooting or a narrow square beam for longer range shooting.
- LED: Choose from a powerful white, red, green or infrared (IR) LED. It takes seconds to change the Led.
- Lens: Convex lens that allows the light to be focused from a wide flood to a spot beam.
- Switch: Tail switch for on/off functions and integrated rotary switch for adjusting the brightness. A memory function remembers the last light level used.
- Length: 183mm
- Weight: 225g (Without battery)
- Battery Type: 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Alternatively, two CR123A batteries can be used.
- Build Quality: Made from aircraft grade aluminium. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. Hard anodised finish.
- Inserting battery: Once the battery has been charged, unscrew the tail-caps of the Venom Strike and insert the battery, positive (+) end towards the head of the unit, and replace the tail-cap.
- Turn power on/off: Pressing the button on the tail-cap will turn the power on/off.
- Adjusting brightness: Changing the brightness of the Venom Strike is very simple. Around the on/off button the tail-cap is a rotary switch, which can be turned left or right to dim or brighten the light. When you have reached the level of light you require, the Venom Strike will remember that level for you when you next switch it on.
- Beam focusing: The beam from the Venom Strike has a big focus range and can beg adjusted from a wide flood beam all the way through to a narrow spot beam. The spot beam is a square and gives longer-range illumination, whereas a wider flood beam is used for close-range hunting and for illuminating the ground to find what you have shot.
- Lock-out: When the Venom Strike is not in use, you can use the lock-out feature to prevent accidental activation. You simply loosen (unscrew) the tail-cap a little, which will disconnect the battery.
Included in the Venom Strike Turbo Kit:
- Venom Strike focusable/adjustable lamp with rotary switch for brightness control and your choice of LED
- 2 x Night Master 18650 2600 mAh rechargeable batteries
- Extension Tube (For use with 2 batteries)
- Dual bay charger
- High Scope Mount (Which will fit all 1" - 30mm scopes)
- User manual & spare O-rings
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days