Night Master XSearcher IR IC Pulsar Kit
Control the night with the Night Master XSearcher IC IR Illuminator. With ‘Intensity Control’ (IC) technology you can quickly adjust the brightness of the beam to provide enough illumination for spotting, identifying and shooting your quarry, whether it’s rats, rabbits or foxes.
Night Master’s custom-made LED module is built into the neck section and works with the rotary tail switch to dim and brighten the intensity of the beam. Twist it left to reduce brightness and right to increase it. Having this level of control means that you can put out just enough light. If you do white-out your target, simply reduce the brightness until you get a good image through the scope. LEDs are changeable, as is the head, to give you ultimate control.
Included in the Night Master XSearcher IC IR Pulsar Kit:
- Night Master XSearcher IC IR Illuminator
- 2 x 18650 battery
- Extension Tube
- Dual bay 18650 battery charger
- ON/OFF Remote Switch
- Fully adjustable rail mount
- User Manual
- Rapid Brightness Control
- The Intensity Control (IC) rotary switch allows you to adjust the brightness level quickly.
- Long-range beam
- Spot eyes up to 1000m and identify quarry up to 600m.
- Changeable LED
- Custom-made dimmable LED can be changed for other optional LEDs, such as white, red, green or infrared (IR) LEDs.
- Torch for Life
- LED: High power LED with brightness control function
- Battery: 1 or 2 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Function: Twist the rotary tail switch left to reduce brightness and right to increase it.
- Switch: Protruding forward clicky tail switch. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: Length: 194mm, Head:70mm, Body: 25mm
- Weight: 365g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising.
- Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability - the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.
- Turn Power On/ Off Pressing the tail cap switch will Turn Power On/ Off.
Fast Brightness Control
Twist the rotary tail switch left to reduce brightness and right to increase it.
The Night Master beam can be focused to your needs. To adjust the beam, simply twist the very head of the light to gain your required level of illumination.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days