Olight - Warrior X
With 2 programmable configurations, the Warrior X can be set for the choice of hunting and law enforcement use accordingly. The Warrior X features a thick aluminium alloy body including a 3mm tempered glass lens and a Stainless Steel blue crenulated bezel. With a revolutionary design, the Warrior X tail-cap integrates the operation switch, charging port, and remote pressure magnetic port all in the same place for simple manipulation.
This versatile metal switch is not only more wear-resisting than your ordinary rubber switch but is also extremely quiet for covert operations. The Warrior X also features a vibration battery indicator so you can always stay on top of battery life.
- Powerful performance: Using a 15A high-discharging 3000mAh 18650 lithium battery, the Warrior X produces a 2,000-lumen output and 560-meter throw allowing you to see even during heavy rain or foggy weather.
- Heavy-duty build: Thick aluminum alloy body and a 3mm tempered glass lens allows the Warrior X to endure harsh 2-meter drop test.
- Quiet to conceal & easy operation: Wear-resistant metal tail switch built for environments where stealth is key.
- Green & rechargeable: Charge directly from the tail cap via the Olight MCC USB charging cable and avoid frequent battery change.
- Easy Operation: soft and deep press the tail switch to easily change between 2 output levels
- The world’s first vibrating power indicator: alert if the battery is low at any time, anywhere (power≤30% vibrate once every 5 minutes; power≤10% vibrate once per minute; power≤5% vibrate 6 times per minute).
- The world’s first magnetic remote pressure switch: allow fast switch between handheld and weapon mounted.
- A wide array of available accessories: including silicon grip, a magnetic weapon mount, Picatinny rail mount, lanyard, pouch, MCC magnetic charging cable, magnetic remote pressure switch, USB car charger, and colored filters.
- Two optional lumen configurations: ideal for hunting and law-enforcement(default program: 300 & 2,000 lumens for hunting; 2,000 lumens & Strobe for law enforcement).
|Beam Distance (ft)||1837|
|Beam Distance (m)||560|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||2000|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x Customized 18650 3000mAh Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||78400|
Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance.
|Lens / Reflector Type||Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch(Side and Tail switch)|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||2000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1||2000 lumens (~600lm); 1.5+80min.|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||300|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||280min.|
|Strobe||2000 Lumens at 13 HZ|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||218 / 7.69|
|Length (mm / in)||142 / 5.59|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||41 / 1.61|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.01|
|Led||Cree XHP35 NW LED|
|Use||hunting, tactical, military, security and protection, police, EDC, outdoor, professional activities, police;|
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days