The Terra HE Cook Set is made of rugged anodized aluminum now with a non-stick coating to keep up with the ease of use of our reliable stoves. This set with three cookware pieces is the daddy of them at 720g. It comes with Optimus' special heat exchanger that cuts “time to boil” by 20%.
Just take the boiling water off the flame, put the pot into the cosy, and let your noodles continue to boil in the hot water without burning any more fuel. Included is their practical and cute little BOB sponge.
- Versatile and efficient non-stick coated cook sets made of hard-anodized aluminum comes with an Optimus BOB outdoor sponge for the best cleanup
- The special heat exchanger (HE) reduces "time to boil“ by 20% making your stove energy efficient and saving fuel when cooking
- The slim fit neoprene bag keeps food warm and protects your fingers from the heat and the cooking set from scratches
- 1 x 1.75 Litre heat exchange pot with measurements (ml and oz)
- 1 x 1.7 Litre pot with measurements
- 1 x Frying Pan that can also be used as a lid
- 1 x aluminium Pot Lifter
- 1 x Optimus BOB Sponge
- 1 x Neoprene Bag
- Main pan with Heat Exchanger (18.5 x 10cm deep) weighs: 252g
- Second pan without HE (18.5 x 7.5cm deep) weighs: 162g
- Frying pan (21 x 3cm deep) with pot lifter weighs: 246g
- Pot set weighs: 660g
- Overall Dimensions (cm): 18.8 x 10.0/8.5
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminium
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days