the Journey Solo by Snugpak is a lightweight, durable single person bivvi tent. Its waterproof fly can be easily removed to allow for you to use the full mosquito net inner on its own. The Journey Solo Tent is perfect for dry, warm nights for a cooler night's sleep and a view of the stars.
The Journey Solo Tent is constructed with a durable groundsheet in a bathtub style. Supplied complete with a tailored tent footprint to help protect the groundsheet.
- Footprint included, which protects the floor and keeps the base of your tent clean
- 1 door
- 1 person tent
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Internal D-ring attachment point
- Waterproof taped seams
- Repair kit included for repairing small tent rips and leaking seams
- Two lightweight alloy poles with press fit connections
- 19 lightweight Y pegs & 3 guidelines with reflectors
- Roll-top pack bag, with side compression straps
- Pack Weight: 2000g / 71oz (Includes extra groundsheet 235g)
- Trail Weight: 1405g / 50oz (Fly Sheet, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Packsize: 58cm x 13cm x 23" x 5"
- Inner tent & flysheet design, inner pitched first
- Flysheet: 75d 185t polyester flame retardant, PU coated
- Inner Tent: 190t Nylon & polyester flame retardant inner mesh
- Groundsheet: 210t polyester PU coated bathtub groundsheet
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days