Snugpak Merino Technical Socks
The Snugpak Technical Merino Sock is a lightweight, comfortable sock, ideal for shorter ventures or when a smoother, lower profile sock is required. Ideal for warmer temperatures, it can also be used as an additional liner for cold winter days.
The blend of cool Merino and synthetic materials provides all-day use and the low profile, in-turned welt, provides support to both the foot and there is a reinforced Achilles section. Extra padding on the sole is ideal for rock boots and approach shoes. Additional venting channels allow warm air to escape in the summer and traps warmth on colder days.
- Merino Wool is a warm fibre, but also allows heat and moisture to escape
- Ideal for short to mid-length ventures of up to 25km
- In turned welt for a relaxed, low profile, comfortable fit
- Fine Toe Seam reduces blister formation
- Ventilation Channels to allow moisture movement and prevent sweat blisters
- Reinforced Achilles for durability
- Extra padded sole for the durability of movement over undulating terrain
- Designed with Grip Sections for a better fit and support to help prevent unwanted movement
- Weight: Size 6-9 - 80g, Size 9½-13 - 85g
- Fabric: 30% Merino Wool, 25% Polypropylene,18% Polyamide, 25% Acrylic, 2% Lycra Elastane
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days