Snugpak MML 9 Softie Smock
Developed by Snugpak with input from professional navigators, mountain leaders, climbing instructors, meteorological staff, and military personnel. The new functional Snugpak Military Mountain Leader (MML) Smock has been created to support the soldier in a diverse range of operational environments, when exposed to extremely cold weather, including Alpine walking, scrambling, rock climbing, SERE training or completing infamous Norway skiing. Whether you are completing long-range days, Reserve Weekend Training, deployed operations, or need an extra layer when called upon for that early morning stag, the Snugpak Military Mountain Leader (MML) Softie Smock has been created for you, for a diverse range of environments, terrain, and weather.
The Snugpak MML Softie Smocks are ideal for a diverse range of operational environments, all year round, where the main environmental considerations are wind and cold weather when thinner layers are insufficient to protect against the elements.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Large map chest pocket, with internal D-rings
- Large & small external pouches with hook and loop patch
- APALS soft hook & loop patches. All-Purpose Adhesive Light Strips, one supplied with each jacket
- Exclusive Softie Premier insulation
- Elasticated Drawcord-adjustable neck & hem, helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Soft Armour Panel (SAP) and Hard Armour Plate Carrier (PC) Compatible 1/4 length water-resistant YKK zip
- Pack away into the external chest pocket for easy compact carrying
- Side pockets with Water-resistant YKK zips
- Deep hand warmer style pockets lined with brushed polyester for added comfort and warmth
- Soft hook & loop patches on chest pocket flap & both arms
- External D-ring for LED torches, etc
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent
- Weight: Small 860g, Medium 890g, Large 940g, XL 950g, XXL 1.1kg
- Comfort Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Low Rating: -15°C / 5°F
- Packsize: 34cm x 17cm / 13" x 7"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie Premier 100% Polyester
Chest size: XS 32-35", S 36-39", M 40-43", L 44-47", XL 48-51", XXL 52-55"
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days