The SJ Range is Snugpaks latest development in all-weather jackets with a brand new design for 2017, designed to give you the perfect outer shell whatever conditions you’re facing throughout the year. All four jackets in the range benefit from our high tech Paratex Micro outer and Paratex Light inner, keeping any moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable, and dry. And our Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort.
The new design is tailored to fit the contours of your body, and a high neck design that keeps out the draughts. The Softie Jacket 12 is designed for the winter months with a permanent, adjustable, insulated hood for extra warmth around the head, neck, and face. You’ll be comfortable right down to -15°C.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Featuring a fully insulated elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Extended scooped back
- Soft hook & loop patches on both arms
- Exclusive Softie Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable neck & hem, helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Elasticated inner cuffs
- Two-way YKK front zip with insulated baffle behind
- Supplied with a stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
- Concealed side pockets with YKK zips
- Internal chest pocket with YKK zip
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent
- Weight: XS 820g, Small 1.1kg, Medium 1.2kg, Large 1.4kg, XL 1.49kg, XXL 1.5kg
- Comfort Rating: -15°C / 5°F
- Low Rating: -20°C / -4°F
- Packsize: 36cm x 20cm / 14" x 8"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie Premier 100% Polyester
Chest size: XS 32-35", S 36-39", M 40-43", L 44-47", XL 48-51", XXL 52-55"
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days