Snugpak Sleeper Lite Basecamp
The next step up from the Snugpak Sleeping Bag and Navigator, the Sleeper Lite is a lightweight performance sleeping bag providing plenty of warmth in manageable pack size. The Sleeper Lite is a robust and durable sleeping bag with a soft-touch finish, this is an ideal introduction to Snugpak’s Basecamp performance range. Perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around.
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Comfort Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Low Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Packed Dimensions: 29cm x 25cm / 11" x 10"
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Isofibre 100% Polyester
- Length: 220cm / 81"
- Chest Width: 80cm / 31"
- Knee Width: 65cm / 26"
- Foot Width: 42cm / 17"
- Max User Height: 6ft 7"
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days