Snugpak Softie 12 Osprey
Many view the Snugpak Softie 12 Osprey as the ultimate four-season synthetic-filled sleeping bag. Since its launch in 1987, it has been setting the standard for winter bag performance for others to follow. Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat, and maximizing comfort. The design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also comes with a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Those who know about the Snugpak Softie 12 Osprey have either used one or wished they had one. Use it from the heights of the Scottish mountains to the bottom of your snow hole.
- Weight: Standard - 2kg, Extra Long - 2.26kg
- Comfort Rating: -10°C / 14°F
- Low Rating: -15°C / 5°F
- Packsize: 25cm x 23cm / 10" x 9"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie Premier 100% Polyester
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
Standard Size Guide:
- Standard Length: 220cm / 87"
- Standard Chest Width: 80cm / 31"
- Standard Knee Width: 60cm / 24"
- Standard Foot Width: 42cm / 17"
- Standard Max User Height: 205cm / 81"
Extra Long Size Guide:
- Extra Long Length: 250cm / 98"
- Extra Long Chest Width: 80cm / 31"
- Extra Long Knee Width: 60cm / 24"
- Extra Long Foot Width: 42cm / 17"
- Extra Long Max User Height: 235cm / 93"
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days