DD Travel Hammock / Bivi
The double-layered DD Travel Hammock / Bivi has a built-in mosquito net and a waterproof floor. With the webbing pre-fitted and spreader poles/elastic included to raise the net, the DD Travel Hammock / Bivi is a versatile system suitable for users with any level of hammock camping experience. This hammock's waterproof base layers make it ready to deploy on the ground as a bivi.
Geat on and off the ground:
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m (6ft 5in and 125kg to maintain comfort)
- Colour: Coyote Brown, Olive Green
- Weight: 930g ( Hammock only)
- Double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially-inflated Thermarest between the layers in cooler weather
- Waterproof floor layers for use on the ground
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects
- Foldable lightweight spreader poles and two 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses etc.
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff Sack
- DD 3x3 Tarp
- DD Hammock Sleeve
- Superlight Amsteel Rope
- DD Mini Karabiners
- DD Hammock Suspension System
- More Hammock Suspension & Accessories
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days