PRE ORDER ITEM
This product is on pre-order, for delivery 14th of October.
The TentBox Classic is the rebranded version of the TentBox Hard Shell model. While keeping all of the time-tested elements of the original Hard Shell design, the Classic also boasts some very worthwhile additions, a beautifully formed outer shell, with the TextBox logo embossed directly on it, as well as a darker, thicker canvas, and a softer, more luxurious mattress cover.
If you’re looking to maximize the capacity of your camper without fitting a standard pop-top roof, the TentBox Classic is a great option. Just like a pop-top roof, it sleeps two and maintains a streamline, compact build, but unlike a pop-top, it’s completely removable.
This is a time-tested TentBox, the perfect space for two, which will fit on any car.
- External Dimensions when closed: L214 x W125 x H30cm
- External Dimensions when open: L214 x W125 x H100cm
- Internal Dimensions: L210 x W124 x H95cm
- Weight: 70kgs
- Outer Hard-Shell Material: reinforced fibreglass
- Fabric Material: 320gsm rip-stop poly-cotton canvas, with an external PU coating
- The material can be re-proofed, using any standard canvas re-proofer
- The fibreglass roof is completely impermeable and rainwater runs straight off it and away from the fabric walls
- The walls of the are waterproof, breathable, rip-resistant, and thicker than a regular tent
- The mattress is made from high-density memory foam
- There is a large overhead net, perfect for putting fairy lights and storing clothes
- Also two double hanging pockets on either side, next to your head
- The tent has one large panoramic window at the front, and one at the back
- There are two doors on the TentBox Hard Shell
- Both doors can be rolled up when unzipped, and have additional fly-screens
- The ladder is made of aluminium and slides to the required height
- The maximum height of the ladder is 230cm / 90.5inches
- The TentBox is held shut using an extra-safe 8-point system
- It will fit on most vehicles, as long as you have two crossbars which are at least 80cm apart
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days