Expedition Foods - Emergency Rations for 1 Week
The Expedition Foods Emergency Rations for 1 Week includes one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner meal per day.
Each meal for breakfast contains 800 calories, lunch contains 450 calories, and dinner contains 800 calories, totaling 2,050 calories per day.
The ration pack includes a variety of meals and takes the thinking out of meal selection.
- Expedition Foods meals have a five-year shelf life.
- Meals can be rehydrated with hot or cold water.
Breakfasts (may contain)
- Porridge with Blueberries,
- Porridge with Strawberries,
- Porridge with Sultanas,
- Granola with Raspberries,
- Hot Cereal with Mango or
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Caramelized Onions
Lunches (may contain)
- Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables,
- Beef and Potato Hotpot,
- Beef Stroganoff with Rice,
- Chicken Korma with Rice,
- Chicken Rice with Vegetables, Chicken Tikka with Rice,
- Chilli Con Carne with Rice,
- Fish and Potato with Parsley Sauce,
- Macaroni and Cheese,
- Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta,
- Spaghetti Bolognese,
- Spaghetti Carbonara,
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice,
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Rice,
- Vegan Couscous with Cajun Spices and Vegetables,
- Vegetable Tikka with Rice
Dinners (may contain)
- Asian Noodles with Chicken and Mixed Vegetables
- Beef and Potato Hotpot
- Beef Stroganoff with Rice
- Chicken Korma with Rice
- Chicken Rice with Vegetables
- Chicken Tikka with Rice
- Chilli Con Carne with Rice
- Fish and Potato with Parsley Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Rice
- Vegan Couscous with Cajun Spices and Vegetables
- Vegetable Tikka with Rice
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days