Items 1 to 0 of 0 total
Finn-Savotta designs and manufactures high-quality functional equipment for demanding professional and leisure use. Focusing on carrier and lodging systems, our comprehensive range includes small accessories, backpacks, rucksacks, bedding and a wide range of tents.
We operate in both consumer, B2B and government markets. Our clients include outdoor enthusiasts, rescue organizations, the defense forces, and many other authorities both domestically and globally.
Our capabilities include Research, Development and Design, Heavy Textile Sewing, Laser Cutting, 3D Design and Printing, Metalworking, Automation, Thermoforming, Material Knowledge and a strong will to continuously develop our understanding of end-user needs.
- Founded in 1955, a family business
- Headquarters and production facilities in Karstula, Finland
- Production facilities in Estonia, Tartu
- Total about 100 employees
- Over 50 years of cooperation with the Finnish Defense Forces
- ISO 9001: 2015
- AQAP 2110 Ed D
- Facility Security Clearance
- NATO CAGE: A444G