DD Superlight Tarp
- Size: 3m x 2.9m
- Colour: Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Sunset Orange
- Weight: 460g (excluding pegs & guy lines)
- Includes: Superlight tarp, 4 x pegs & guy lines & stuff sack
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the center (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Why not get this as part of a package and save yourself money.
Note: No DD Tarps come with an included Ridgeline. However, you can purchase a ridgeline from us at the same time as your tarp. We have a couple of options available listed below.
- DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
- DD Superlight Amsteel Rope (Won't stretch like paracord, 15 Meters)
- DD Fixed Loops (For tying your prussic knot to your tarp)
- DD SuperLight pegs
- DD Ridge line loks
- More Cordage see what other ridgeline options we have
- More Tarp Suspension & Accessories
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days