DD Frontline Hammocks
Complete Your Purchase
Our popular DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and its mosquito net built in - meaning that it excels in various climates.
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m (6ft 5in, 125kg to maintain comfort)
- Colour: Coyote Brown
- Weight: 860g ( Hammock Only)
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
- DD Tarp 3x3
- DD Hammock Sleeve
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our website is still being worked on so if you think the calculated sipping is a little on the high side please don't hesitate to contact us to look at it for you and make any amendments if necessary. We do also offer express postage and world wide shipping. We are currently working on implementing this to the postage calculator but in the short term we can add the postage manually for you if required
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days