DD Superlight Winter Hammock Combo Deal
The Superlight Winter Hammock Combo Deal is the lightest and smallest complete hammock camping package that we offer at Wylies Outdoor World. Making the most of the DD Hammocks Superlight range by combining the DD Superlight Hammock, one of the lightest camping hammocks in the world with the DD Superlight Tarp, also one of the lightest camping tarps in the world today with the year-round insulation of the DD Hammock Underblanket and the DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag.
This particular DD Combo Deal has been pieced together by our owner of Wylies Outdoor World (Drew Wylie) and personally tested for 4 nights a week over a number of months in all UK weather conditions.
In this superlight complete hammock camping package, you will find everything you need to keep you warm and dry, all year round. We can also customize this kit for you at your request so it suits you perfectly.
The Superlight Winter Hammock Combo Includes:
- DD Superlight Hammock
- DD Superlight Mosquito Net
- DD Superlight Tarp
- DD Magic Carpet
- DD Jura 2 XL Sleeping Bag
- DD Underblanket
- DD Beer Holder
- DD Fixed Loop Fastener (x2)
- DD Amsteel Ridgeline (10m)
- DD Paracord (25m)
DD Superlight Hammock:
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m (6ft 5in and 100kg to maintain comfort )
- Colour: Olive Green, Sunset Orange.
- Weight: 270g
DD Superlight Mosquito Net:
- Includes: One Net, One Hanging Pocket, One Stuff Sack
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 190g (excl. hanging pocket)
- Dimensions: 2.7m x 1.5m
DD Superlight Tarp:
- Size: 3m x 2.9m
- Colour: Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Sunset Orange
- Weight: 460g (excluding pegs & guy lines)
- Includes: Superlight tarp, 4 x pegs & guy lines & stuff sack
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the center (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Essentially a miniature tarp, the DD Hammocks Magic Carpet, and DD Magic Carpet XL have a slim attachment point at each corner that allows it to be pegged to the ground (or tied off to trees/posts), giving you various options. Its stuff sack, attached with a cord, makes it simple and convenient to pack away.
- Regular Size: 220cm x 140cm
- XL Size: 220cm x 140cm
- Colour: Olive Green
- Regular Weight: 174g
- XL Weight: 225g
- Includes: Magic Carpet with an attached stuff sack
- 100% waterproof, like all DD tarps
- 4 corner attachment points
- Attached stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Taped Seams
DD Jura 2 XL Sleeping Bag:
- Ripstop nylon shell with a water-repellent coating, filled with microfibre
- Waterproof footbox (inside and out) made from Oxford nylon
- Large, sturdy centre zip for ease of entry
- Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle to prevent items from falling out
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 5in or 200cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 49in or 127cm chest
- Shoe size: max 13 UK (48 EU and 13.5 USA) if wearing boots inside the bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 29cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
In hammock camping, the majority of heat loss is from below due to your body weight compressing your clothing or the loft in your sleeping bag. The DD Hammocks Underblanket combats heat loss by hanging below your hammock so the loft is not compressed, creating a pocket of air warmed by your body heat. It should be hung with a little slack to gently 'hug' the hammock when you're inside. We at Wylies Outdoor World suggest setting it up with a little extra towards your head.
- Size: Fits all DD Hammocks
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 950g
- Ripstop nylon blanket with a water-resistant coating, filled with 200 gsm synthetic silk
- 8 lengths of elastic pre-fitted, with DD Mini Karabiners attached to clip to your hammock
- Drawcord to cinch the ends
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £30. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days