DD Frontline Hammock XL
- Size: 3m x 1.8m
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 1250g excluding webbing and poles.
- Suitable for all height and can take a weight up to 125kg / 19 Stones
- Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially inflated Thermarest or camping mat between the layers in cold weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in, zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - unzips from both sides.
- 2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and one larger hanging pocket suspended above
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff Sack
Why not get this as part of one of our packages and save money.
Listed below are some suspension and accessories we suggest using to make using your hammock as easy as possible. All of which can be purchased at the same time as your hammock.
- DD Tarp 4x4
- DD Tarp XL
- DD XL Sleeve
- Superlight Amsteel Rope
- DD Mini Karabiners
- DD Hammock Suspension System
- Hammock Suspension & Accessories
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times).
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water.
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days