TREELINE 8.5 is a practical field boot that is designed for the cold outdoors. In this boot you can remain outdoors in temperatures down to -40º C. This level of insulation is achieved a tough texturised nylon that has a durable water shedding finish, a 5mm light buoyant insulating foam, 3mm highloft complete with a moisture wicking fleece lining – so you don't need to worry about your feet sweating.
- VIBRAM® MULTISPORT OUTSOLE - Is both lightweight, yet self-cleaning and provides good grip levels on most surfaces.
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS - give a sure-footed platform
- 6mm NITROCELL footbed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel. a million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- SUPERDRI lining is hard-wearing, wicks moister away from the wearer’s foot to prevent a sweaty and uncomfortable feel. It is fungus and rot proof so it will not smell like cotton-lined boots.
- Unique HARD TOE TECHNOLOGY AND REINFORCED HEEL- reinforced toecap and ankle protects the wearers during daily activities.
- CAMOUFLAGE PRINT TO UPPER
- COMFORT RATING -40ºc to +10ºc.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days