DD Bergen Rucksack
Hard-wearing and modular, the 55 Litre DD Hammocks Bergen Rucksack is perfect whatever your adventure. From the day to day commute to exploring the weekends and beyond you will not need another rucksack.
With a generous 37 litre main body, the three removable pockets add a further 18 litres to make up the DD Bergen Rucksack 55 Litre total capacity. From a hiking pack to permitted hand baggage on most airlines, this rucksack can be taken anywhere.
Tip: The quickest way to open the side pockets is to fold the material above the zip before using the zipper. When you don't need access to the zippers, leave the material covering them, this takes longer to open the rucksack, making access difficult for thieves and pickpockets.
- Size: 55L
- Colour: Green, Black
- Weight; 1.7kg
- Includes: Bergen Rucksack, Action Pack, 2 Removable Pockets
Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
Two detachable side pockets with zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
Padded waist strap
- Main compartment with mesh separator on the inside
- Two side pockets and one front pocket, all with zip closure
- Adjustable strap to attach to Bergen or be worn separately around the shoulders or the waist
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C) and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames.
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water.
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days