DD All Season Hammock Deal
Another custom made package from the owner of Wylies Outdoor World and chief product tester (Drew Wylie) compiled after many weeks testing of the new DD 3X3 Pro Tarp with the new DD Superlight Frontline hammock combined with his own choice of additions that really have stood the test of time while also offering you the best possible value for money.
As all of Drew's custom-made packages are made with specific requirements in mind, this particular package was compiled to offer great flexibility without sacrificing too much weight and pack downsize. Not as comprehensive as some of our other custom packages in terms of accessories, but then this particular package is not about bells and whistles.
This package with the DD Superlight Frontline Hammock offers all the same great features of the standard DD Frontline Hammock with the addition of the complete whoopie suspension kit. The result is a fantastic all-purpose hammock at a fraction of the weight and pack-down size of its predecessor and at the price point, it offers truly amazing value for money.
The All Season Hammock Deal Includes:
- DD 3x3 PRO Tarp
- DD Superlight Frontline Hammock
- DD Underblanket
- DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag
- DD Gear Sling
- DD Superlight Amsteel Ridgeline (10m)
- DD Beer Holder
DD 3x3 PRO Tarp:
Pair the DD Superlight Hammock up with the brand new DD 3X3 PRO Tarp you now have something that is going to have you sleeping well protected and comfortable in any weather the UK can throw at you! the new DD 3X3 PRO Tarp offerers unparalleled versatility, when it comes to set up options.
- Fully waterproof 3000mm PU coating:
- 21 reinforced attachment points (2 more than the DD Tarp 3x3) allow for the Tarp 3x3 Pro to be set up in countless ways.
- 16 eyelets placed on each outer attachment point to allow the DD Tarp 3x3 Pro to be used with poles or pegged tightly onto the ground.
- Guy line stowage loops: corner and middle side loops have velcro to allow folding of and storing the guy lines when packing - (handy to keep the guy lines tangle-free between uses, while still connected to the tarp for quick set-up).
- Press studs: positioned on two sides of the tarp, these allow you to attach multiple tarps together (up to a maximum of 4 tarps in a large 6m x 6m square shape). Also allow for advanced tarp configurations for both hammock and ground dwellers: for example, close one end together when used in the diamond formation with a hammock.
DD Superlight Frontline Hammock:
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 620g (Hammock Only)
- Weight Limit: 100kg
- Suitable for people up to 6'5 and 100kg / 15.5 Stone
- Breathable, single-layered design
- Ultra-fine built-in mesh mosquito net: zips closed and it offers protection against all insects (including the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x 60cm foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic to suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with DD SuperLight Suspension kit
- Stuff Sack
- Size: Fits all DD Hammocks
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 950g
- Ripstop nylon blanket with a water-resistant coating, filled with 200 gsm synthetic silk
- 8 lengths of elastic pre-fitted, with DD Mini Karabiners attached to clip to your hammock
- Drawcord to cinch the ends
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag:
- Ripstop nylon shell with a water-repellent coating, filled with microfibre
- Waterproof footbox (inside and out) made from Oxford nylon
- Large, sturdy centre zip for ease of entry
- Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle to prevent items from falling out
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 44in or 112cm chest
- Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside the bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 26cm x 22cm x 21cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
DD Gear Sling:
- Size: 1.2m x 1m
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 155g
- Weight limit: 25kgs
- 1.2m x 1m sling - attach it underneath your hammock for easy access, or anywhere else
- Gathered ends, with cords for suspension.
- Recommended weight limit of 25kgs, with paracord as suspension.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days