DD All Season Hammock Deal
Complete Your Purchase
Another custom made package from the owner of Wylies Outdoor World and chief product tester (Drew Wylie) compiled after many weeks testing of the new DD 3X3 Pro Tarp with the new DD Superlight Frontline hammock combined with his own choice of additions that really have stood the test of time while also offering you the best possible value for money!
As all of Drew's custom-made packages are made with specific requirements in mind, this particular package was compiled to offer great flexibility without sacrificing too much weight and pack downsize. Not as comprehensive as some of our other custom packages in terms of accessories, but then this particular package is not about bells and whistles!
This package with the brand new Superlight Frontline hammock offers all the same great features of the standard DD Frontline hammock with the addition of the complete whoopie suspension kit. The result is a fantastic all-purpose hammock at a fraction of the weight and pack down size of it predecessor and at the price point, it offers truly amazing value for money! with the standard Frontline hammock plus an additional whoopie suspension kit comes in at not that much cheaper at all, so its an absolute bargain!
Pair the DD Superlight Hammock up with the brand new DD 3X3 PRO Tarp you now have something that is going to have you sleeping well protected and comfortable in any weather the UK can throw at you! the new DD 3X3 PRO Tarp offerers unparalleled versatility, when it comes to set up options.
In addition to the fully waterproof 3000mm PU coating:
- 21 reinforced attachment points (2 more than the DD Tarp 3x3) allow for the Tarp 3x3 Pro to be set up in countless ways.
- 16 eyelets placed on each outer attachment point to allow the DD Tarp 3x3 Pro to be used with poles or pegged tightly onto the ground.
- Guy line stowage loops: corner and middle side loops have velcro to allow folding of and storing the guy lines when packing - (handy to keep the guy lines tangle-free between uses, while still connected to the tarp for quick set-up).
- Press studs: positioned on two sides of the tarp, these allow you to attach multiple tarps together (up to a maximum of 4 tarps in a large 6m x 6m square shape). Also allow for advanced tarp configurations for both hammock and ground dwellers: for example, close one end together when used in the diamond formation with a hammock.
Our website is still being worked on so if you think the calculated sipping is a little on the high side please don't hesitate to contact us to look at it for you and make any amendments if necessary. We do also offer express postage and world wide shipping. We are currently working on implementing this to the postage calculator but in the short term we can add the postage manually for you if required
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days
- Our Top Picks162
- Shelter & Sleeping10
- Sleeping Bags & Insulation9
- Clothing & Footwear346
- Rucksacks & Packs75
- Containers & Water Purification59
- Cook Systems27
- Fire Lighting33
- Blades & Cutting Tools279
- Signalling & Navigation33
- Lighting & Portable Power45
- First Aid & Survival12
- Trail Food & Rations16
- Shooting & Hunting118