DD Hammocks Superlight Combo
- DD SuperLight Frontline Hammock
- DD SuperLight Hammock Mosquito Net
- DD SuperLight Tarp
DD Superlight Frontline Hammock:
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 620g (Hammock Only)
- Weight Limit: 100kg
- Suitable for people up to 6'5 and 100kg / 15.5 Stone
- Breathable, single-layered design
- Ultra-fine built-in mesh mosquito net: zips closed and it offers protection against all insects
- 2 x 60cm foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic to suspend the net
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with DD SuperLight Suspension kit
- Stuff Sack
DD Superlight Mosquito Net:
- Includes: One Net, One Hanging Pocket, One Stuff Sack
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 190g (excl. hanging pocket)
- Dimensions: 2.7m x 1.5m
DD Superlight Tarp:
Weighing in at approximately half a kilogram and about one-third of the pack downsize of the standard DD 3X3 Tarp with perfect coverage for our regular sized hammocks, the DD SuperLight Tarp is your ultra-portable shield against the elements. Make it your day trip staple or your backpacking essential, at a fraction of the weight of a regular tarp.
- Size: 3m x 2.9m
- Colour: Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Sunset Orange
- Weight: 460g (excluding pegs & guy lines)
- Includes: Superlight tarp, 4 x pegs & guy lines & stuff sack
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the center (ridge line)
- 4 x SuperLight pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £30. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days