DD Winter Hammock Combo Deal
This particular DD Combo has been pieced together by our owner (Drew Wylie) and personally tested for 4 nights a week over a number of months in all UK weather conditions. In this combo kit you will find everything you need to keep you warm and dry, all year round. We can also customize this kit for you at your request so it suits you perfectly.
The Winter Hammock Combo Deal Includes:
- DD Frontline Hammock
- DD 3x3 Tarp
- DD Magic Carpet
- DD Jura 2 XL Sleeping bag
- DD Underblanket
- DD Beer Holder
- DD Amsteel Ridgline (10m)
- DD FIxed Loop Fasteners
- DD ParaCord (25m)
DD Frontline Hammock:
The popular DD Hammocks Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base with a mosquito net built-in meaning that it excels in various climates.
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable up to 6ft 5"
- Colour: Olive Green, Coyote, Black, Orange, Multicam
- Weight: 850g (hammock only)
- Includes: Hammock, Webbing (10m), Elastic Cord, 2 x Spreader Poles, Stuff Sack
- Weight Limit: 125kg / 19.7 Stone
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure, lie between the layers to cocoon yourself or insert a partially inflated mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - suspended with 60cm spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff Sack
DD 3x3 Tarp:
- Size: 3m x 3m
- Colours: Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Jet Black, Sunset Orange, Multicam.
- Weight: 790g (excluding pegs & guy lines)
- Includes: Tarp 3x3, 4x pegs & guys lines, stuff sack.
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners and 3 along the centre (ridgeline).
- 4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag.
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Packed size: Approx 24cm x 14cm x 4cm
DD Magic Carpet:
- Regular Size: 220cm x 140cm
- XL Size: 220cm x 140cm
- Colour: Olive Green
- Regular Weight: 174g
- XL Weight: 225g
- Includes: Magic Carpet with an attached stuff sack
- 100% waterproof, like all DD tarps
- 4 corner attachment points
- Attached stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Taped Seams
DD Jura 2 XL Sleeping Bag:
- Ripstop nylon shell with a water-repellent coating, filled with microfibre
- Waterproof foot box (inside and out) made from Oxford nylon
- Large, sturdy centre zip for ease of entry
- Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
- 2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle to prevent items from falling out
- Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 5in or 200cm
- Chest size: comfy up to 49in or 127cm chest
- Shoe size: max 13 UK (48 EU and 13.5 USA) if wearing boots inside the bag
- Compressed Packed Size: 29cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Size: Fits all DD Hammocks
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 950g
- Ripstop nylon blanket with a water-resistant coating, filled with 200 gsm synthetic silk
- 8 lengths of elastic pre-fitted, with DD Mini Karabiners attached to clip to your hammock
- Drawcord to cinch the ends
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £30. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days