DD Nest Hammock
The new DD Nest Hammock is covered head-to-toe in DD Multicam pattern, designed to make sure you blend in perfectly to woodland environments. This hammock ensures the most covert campsite possible.
The DD Hammocks Nest Hammock swaps the integrated mosquito net for a full DD Multicam top cover which offers a spacious shelter from wind and insects, as well as any prying eyes. A fine-mesh window at the head end of the hammock gives a good outward view without compromising the camo capabilities.
It comes with 10m of suspension webbing pre-fitted, whilst 4 internal pouch pockets allow for easy storage of essentials and valuables.
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Colour: Multicam
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Includes: Hammock, Webbing (10m), 4 x 1m Elastic Cord, 2 x Spreader Poles, Stuff Sack
- Weight Limit: 125kg / 19.6 Stone
- Fully cloaked in DD's own Multicam Camouflage pattern - a versatile and complex pattern that blends in seamlessly to a multitude of natural surroundings.
- Insect-proof mesh window at the head end
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially-inflated mat between the layers in cooler weather to give extra insulation
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm-wide spreader poles and 4 x 1m lengths of elastic cord included, to suspend the cover
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration.
- 4 tabs - 1 on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff Sack
- DD Tarp 3x3 - MC
- DD Hammock Sleeve
- DD Tree Huggers
- DD Whoopie Slings
- Superlight Amsteel Rope
- DD Mini Karabiners
- DD Hammock Suspension System
- More Hammock Suspension & Accessories
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £30. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days