Grubs FROSTLINE 5.0 Boots
The Grubs FROSTLINE 5.0 Wellington Boots is a general activity Wellington clearly aimed at a unisex market. The Grubs FROSTLINE 5.0 Boots are insulated and suitable to sustained periods in temperatures down to -10 degrees centigrade. The Grubs FROSTLINE 5.0 Boot has a TRAX sole pattern, with small lugs front & rear to provide good 'push off' grip and a prominent heel for 'braking' grip.
The foot bed of the Grubs FROSTLINE Wellington Boots has a 6mm Nitrocell providing both insulation & cushioning, promising you a comfortable and lightweight outdoor boot that you will love. For a more durable and hard-wearing boot, the foot and lower calf area of this boot has a 2mm thick layer of tough rubber. This rubber layer provides protection against damage by brambles etc.
- 5MM INSU-FOAM ULTRA - gives all-round foot comfort and insulation.
- 6mm NITROCELL foot bed - provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel. A million microscopic nitrogen bubbles that insulate the wearer from cold surfaces.
- UNDERFOOT CHASSIS - give a sure-footed platform.
- HEXZORB technology - absorbs heel strike shock for daylong comfort.
- SUPERDRI lining - is hard-wearing, wicks moister away from the wearer’s foot to prevent a sweaty and uncomfortable feel. It is fungus and rot proof so it will not smell like cotton-lined boots.
- TRAX out sole - superior grip on a variety of surfaces, the tread is designed to work with the action of the foot
- COMFORT RATING - -20ºc to +20ºc.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days