GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Camper
So efficient, so durable, so technically advanced, so colorful, this is the Pinnacle of campsite cooking. Garnet hard, the anodized aluminum pots and frypan are scratch proof and deliver efficient, even heating. Then GSI Outdoors added Teflon with Radiance Technology for amazing non-stick performance, easy cleaning, and amazing heat transfer that reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings. When it’s time to eat, you’ve got four 14oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip through lids, four 14oz bowls, and four plates.
- Scratch-proof hard-anodized aluminum cookware is light, rugged, efficient and even-heating
- PFOA-free Teflon with Radiance Technology delivers incredibly durable non-stick performance
- Radiance’s three-layer coating reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings
- Easy to clean, seriously scratch-resistant, and safe for use with metal utensils
- Pots’ and frypan’s spiral-turned bases provide a secure grip on stoves and grills
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy
- BPA-free mugs, plates, bowls, and Sip-It tops are color-coded to prevent inadvertent sharing
- 14oz mugs have insulated sleeves to keep drinks warm, sip through lids to minimize spills
- Rugged, welded storage sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash-basin
- Folding pot gripper provides a super-secure hold, packs up small for transport
- System nests together perfectly for easy transport
- 1 x 3 Litre Pot
- 1 x 2 Litre Pot
- 2 x Strainer Lids
- 1 x Frying Pan
- 4 x 414ml Mugs (with Insulated Sleeves)
- 4 x 414ml Bowls
- 4 x 7.5" Plates
- 4 x Sip-It Tops
- 1 x Folding Pot Grippers
- 1 x Stuff Sack (doubles as a sink)
- Material: Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminium, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon, Silicone
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 9.1" x 5.8"
- Weight: 1.64kg
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days