The Jungle Hammock by Snugpak is excellent when you need protection from biting insects, but don’t want to carry a tent or separate net around. The Jungle hammock has all the benefits of Snugpak's Tropical Hammock, but with a mosquito net built right in. Robust, reliable, and straightforward, this hammock is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the woods or the jungle.
- Suspension Attachment System: Made out of “550” paracord with spaced out knots to allow for various attachment points and distances from the tree. No more fumbling and tying knots, simply wrap the Suspension Attachment System around the desired tree then run the knotted end through the loop end and attach the carabiner on the hammock to the knotted section to achieve the desired length and height when setting up.
- Supplied with two attachment system guy ropes, 3 meters / 10ft
- Supplied with four elasticated guy ropes, 4 meters/ 13ft
- Two tree protectors included
- Supplied with two steel carabiners, for attaching to the suspension attachment system easily.
- Self-contained stuff sack
- Weight: 900g / 32oz (Includes hammock, carabiners, suspension system, and tree protectors)
- Packed Dimensions: 23cm x 17cm / 9" x 7"
- Unpacked Dimensions: 275cm x 135cm / 108" x 53"
- Hammock Material: Manufactured from a 100% nylon material to make this hammock lightweight and strong.
- Built-in mosquito net: 20D Polyester with 1000 mesh per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep
- Max user weight: 180kg / 28.7st
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days