The Tactical 3 Sleeping Bag is one of Snugpak's most sought-after sleeping bag ranges, using state of the art fabrics to keep you dry, comfortable, and warm. It combines water-resistant Paratex Steel plate outer coating with a luxurious TS1 (Thermal Suede) lining and Reflectatherm fabric which is designed to reflect heat and retain warmth. The ingenious construction of the fabrics ensures that any water from the body will be moved to the outside of the bag, and can also add at least 15% additional warmth by reflecting body heat.
A little warmer and a touch heavier than the Tactical 2, this three-season sleeping bag is exceptionally versatile and ideal to use in most conditions. The inclusion of a jumbo neck baffle in this model adds to comfort and performance, preventing draughts from disturbing a good night’s sleep.
- Exclusive Softie Premier insulation
- Instantly warm high wicking TS1 lining
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Weight: 1700g / 60oz W
- Comfort Rating: -7°C / 19°F
- Low Rating: -12°C / 10°F
- Packsize: 23cm x 20cm / 9" x 8" (Fully Compressed)
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steel plate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Thermal Suede 1 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie Premier 100% Polyester
- Manufactured in the UK
- Length: 220cm / 87"
- Chest Width: 80cm / 31"
- Knee Width: 60cm / 24"
- Foot Width: 42cm / 17"
- Max User Height: 6ft 7"
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days