The Xocet Pack by Snugpak is a heavy-duty 35-litre tactical overnight pack with a large main compartment, padded shoulder straps, and MOLLE on the front, sides, and bottom. The XocetPack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military use, camping, or hiking.
- Ventilated padded shoulder straps Bottom adjustable, with an adjustable sternum strap & two D-ring attachment points
- Ventilated padded back with airflow channel
- Adjustable waist strap with a hidden compartment to store when not in use
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Hook and Loop patch & strips to accommodate APALS®, Reflective Tabs and Morale Patches
- Fully MOLLE compatible for easy integration into your existing loadout, front, sides & bottom
- Adjustable side drawcord mesh pockets
- One main internal compartment complete with organiser pocket
- Internal back pocket with securing strap
- Internal zipped mesh valuables pocket
- Internal plastic carabiner
- Webbing strap tidies
- Outer front zipped pocket
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Volume: 35 Liters / 2,136 Cubic Inch
- Material: 600D Heavy Duty Nylon
- Outer Dimensions: 48cm(H) x 36cm(W) x 16cm(D)
- Inner Dimensions: 19"(H) x 14"(W) x 6"(D)
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days