A fascinating new Swiss knife from SWIZA, sure to turn heads: the completely black SWIZA D01 All Black. This Swiss knife has a highly resistant, deep black high-tech PVD coating with all tools, plating and synthetic surfaces in matte black. The knife’s slightly curved shape grants quick access to all tools, allowing it to be easily opened by both right-handed and left-handed users.
Like with all SWIZA models, the 75mm long, extra solid blade (with PVD coating) is made from rust-free high-end 440 steel hardened to 57 HRc on the Rockwell scale and equipped with a secure lock. This prevents the blade from snapping shut when in use. The shell’s ergonomic shape makes opening and closing tools easy and safe and allows a secure grip even with wet hands, thanks to the soft non-slip surface.
- 75mm blade with safety lock
- Punch/reamer awl with sewing eye
- Bottle opener with flat head screwdriver No. 3 & wire bender
- Can opener with flat head screwdriver No. 1
- Sommelier corkscrew
- Overall length: 95mm
- Weight: 66g
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 57 HRC
- Coating: All metal parts (tools and plating) have a PVD titanium nitride coating, which is a very hard, corrosion-resistant ceramic material.
- Finishing: Matt metallic surfaces.
- Handle: Durable and comfortable scratch-resistant, soft-touch handle.
- Safety: Blade with safety lock to prevent from closing when working. The blade can be unlocked by pressing the SWIZA cross.
- Dishwasher proof: Can be cleaned in the dishwasher (up to 80°C/176°F). After cleaning, put a drop of oil between the moving parts.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard UK mainland delivery is normally Next Working Day but due to the aftermath and longer term affects of COVID-19 we ask that you allow 2-3 working days in even the worst of cases. If there is any issues at all prior to dispatch or in your orders transit we will be in touch and keep an eye on your parcel too! Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days