DD Superlight Jungle Hammock
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 1520g
- Includes: Superlight Jungle Hammock, Complete Whoopie suspension system, 2x full-width poles, 3m guy line, 2x 1m elastic cord, hanging pocket, extra waterproof layer.
- Detachable fine-mesh mosquito net designed to keep out all insects (including the Scottish midge!)
- 2 x full-width curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Breathable double-layer base – ideal for inserting insulation or a camping mat if required
- 1 x 3m guy line and 2 x 1m and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic cord to structure the mosquito net from the tabs on the netting.
- Detachable waterproof layer – use underneath for bivi camping or overhead as a compact tarp
- Pre-fitted with easy-to-use and lightweight Whoopie Slings, with Tree Huggers and 8g Superlight Karabiners
- 4 internal pockets for small valuables and a larger suspended pocket above
- Compression stuff sack for easy storage
- DD Superlight Tarp
- DD Hammock Sleeve
- Superlight Amsteel Rope
- DD Hammocks Suspension System
- More Hammock Suspension & Accessories
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause the material to weaken.
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our standard uk mainland delivery is 3-5 days (usually 2-3 working days). Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours.
We offer free standard delivery for orders over £70. This will be discounted at the checkout.
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: email@example.com
As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days