Hennessy Hammock - Explorer Deluxe Classic XL
Complete Your Purchase
The Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Classic XL is a foot longer than the Expedition Classic. It has the patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridgeline to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
The Classic Deluxe XL also has the same high-performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition Classic. If you are close to 6 feet tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
- Height Limit: 7 ft
- Weight Limit: 135 kg / 21.2 Stone
- Packed Weight: 1.4 kg (not including webbing straps)
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12" / 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 140d high density nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59" / 330 cm x 150 cm
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' / 183 cm, 818 g test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 408 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d Polyeurethane coated Rip-Stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram short side 70" / 178 cm, Long side 110" / 280 cm, Short diagonal 128" / 325 cm, Long diagonal 140" / 355 cm
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green), Black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag, 20 g
Wylies Outdoor World
Rating: 5 Star based on our Social media ratings.
Price Match Promise!
Found it cheaper? We will price match and give you 5% off a future order!
We offer discounts for Scouts, Forrest Schools & other outdoor activity groups
The Personal Touch
Speak to Wylies Outdoor Worlds owner and chief product tester Drew Wylie directly
What makes us different from other retailers?
We test as much gear as humanly possible on our own trips 4 nights a week, every week... Regardless of the weather! We also offer more free after sale services than any other retailer in the UK such as free training, one to one, tutorials, group meets and product demos, with the cost covered by our sales! When you buy from us rest assured that our recommendations have been used heavily in rain, windy conditions, sleet, snow and of course the 15 degree Scottish summer! Add to your kit, don't replace items that don't stand up to the task!
Our website is still being worked on so if you think the calculated sipping is a little on the high side please don't hesitate to contact us to look at it for you and make any amendments if necessary. We do also offer express postage and world wide shipping. We are currently working on implementing this to the postage calculator but in the short term we can add the postage manually for you if required
AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS
By Law we are required to verify your age, we do this by requesting you to email photo ID with proof of your address to: firstname.lastname@example.org As a subject line please input "AGE VERIFICATION AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER e.g. #1635
Without this we will not be able to ship out your item and cancel your order after 7 days